- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
My 11 factoids:
- I'm a veteran, having served in the U.S. Air Force for 10 years.
- I have been doing school and/or community theatre for over 30 years. I was a theatre major in college (the first time I went to college after high school) and have been involved in almost 40 productions.
- Despite my theatre background, I have a terrible fear of speaking in front of a lot of people (as myself). Case in point: following a speech I had to give when I was in the military, people asked me if I was crying. I didn't cry during the speech. I just shook so badly that it sounded as though I was.
- I adore buying pretty shoes, but hate wearing them.
- I have mild OCD. I don't completely freak if things aren't as they "should" be, but my world is much happier when they are.
- I have never verbalized the specifics of the mild OCD to anyone. Ever.
- I knew I was going to marry my husband the night I met him. We were married exactly one year later.
- My cousin and I would put on plays that we made up and magic shows for our family when we were kids. This actually continued into high school and evolved into little horror movies we would film (He wrote and directed, I starred!).
- I adore the old MGM musicals. My idols are Gene Kelly, Judy Garland, and Fred Astaire.
- I love watches and can't get through a day without one. In high school, I wore 9 (4 on each wrist and one on my ankle).
- I still listen to cassette tapes. I think I own the last manufactured FM/AM cassette player. Took my hubberoo forever to find it, but he did and it's installed in my car.
My Lucid Bubble's questions:
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be?Flying. As I kid, I always had dreams about flying. Best. Feeling. Ever.
2. Would you rather have wealth or fame?
If you read my factoids, you know I would say fame. But it's not really even about fame or wealth. It's about making a living doing something you love.
3. What is the one nail "thing" that you really dislike doing?
Filing. It takes me forever to be satisfied. And an hour later, I still find little imperfections that drive me crazy.
4. What brand of nail polish do you think should get more attention?
Piggy Polish. I have come across some fantastic colors and I love their brush.
5. What brand of nail polish do you think is over-hyped?
Spoiled. Been hearing so much about it lately. I admit I love some of their colors, but their brush is absolutely horrendous!
6. What color/finish nail polish do you wish you could wear but can't for some reason?
Yellow. Love yellow colors, but they always make me look like I'm jaundiced...or as though I've dipped my nails in egg yolks. But I keep buying them!
7. Your dream nail polish?
Considering my stash is so small, I would love any of the ChG OMGs. Or the invention of a polish that instinctively avoids getting on my cuticles.
8. What nail polish got away from you that you kick yourself for not picking up?
Any of the SH Chrome pens. Saw them on clearance and thought I'd grab some next time. When I went back, they were cleaned out and haven't been back since.
9. What is your favorite smell?
10. What is your oldest nail polish?
Probably some of the Wet n Wild's I have or the Hazel Bishop. I think I've had all three since the 80s.
11. Last item you purchased?
Lights for a lightbox.
1. What is your favorite cartoon?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. Are you an early bird or night owl?
4. What was the best deal you ever got on a nail polish?
5. How often do you buy nail polish?
6. Describe your worst mani failure.
7. Which is your least favorite brand of nail polish and why?
8. Name the one polish you think everyone should have.
9. Which nail polish is your go-to favorite?
10. Which nail polish disappointed you the most?
11. Which polish do you want the most?
Tagged! (I apologize if they have already been tagged!)